You have been instructed by your Chief of Police to prepare a presentation for in-service training regarding types of computer crimes. These can be computer, computer-related, or technology crimes.
Create a 5-8 slide PowerPoint Presentation incorporating speaker notes identifying at least four crimes that can involve computers.
Include the following in your presentation.
- Identify four or more computer related crimes.
- Describe each of the four crimes with a complete description of how each crime could be committed supported with resources.
Format your presentation consistent with the following guidelines:
- Bullets for your main points.
- Must include speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the slide bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.
- Contains a title and references slide.
- Research from at least two reliable sources beyond the course material, including one from the library and one from a credible online resource, and discuss how you evaluated the credibility of the resources used.
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in-text and on a References slide. You need to quote material taken directly from a source. The same standards for documenting sources that apply to an essay, apply to a presentation. Go to the APA Style® Central website for a digital library of APA Style quick guides and tutorials to refine your writing.
- Designed with a live audience in mind in order to inform your viewers about the topic.