You are contemplating investin

You are contemplating investing in a particular stock tomorrow and one of your brokers believes there is a 40% chance that the stock will increase over the next few weeks, a 20% chance that the price will be essentially unchanged, and a 40% chance that the price will decline. You ask another broker and she gives you 35%, 30%, and 35%, respectively, for the three possible outcomes. Assume that you accept these percentages. If X = the outcome under the first broker’s judgment and Y = the outcome under the second broker’s judgment, which random variable has the smaller variance? What course of action would you follow?

Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount

Posted in Uncategorized