I’m studying and need help with a History question to help me learn.
Lesson 1 Assignment Instructions:
- Two written essays and the answers to ten identifications must be submitted for grading for this lesson.
- Each essay should be 3 double-spaced, typed pages.
- Be sure you address all aspects of the essay proposal, using information from the text.
- Also include some analysis and any conclusions you have reached based on what you have read.
Essays (70 points)
- Essay 1: What were the similarities and differences of the cultures of Europe, Africa, Asia, and the Americas, and how did migration impact these cultures?
- Essay 2: How did early agriculture develop, and what major changes impacted early societies?
Identifications (30 points)
Identify and explain the historical significance of the following terms. (Items on the exams will be chosen from these terms.)
- Homo sapiens
- Bering Strait
- village society
- Aboriginal rock painting
DOWNLOAD LINK FOR TEXTBOOK: https://we.tl/t-6k36goGj43https://wetransfer.com/downloads/08b6b9c0f796020e190e88c53b62f30220200805225729/132110