Must be in APA format (12 point font, Times New Roman, double spaced)
Original work, not plagiarized.
Must include APA Citations
- What three requirements must be satisfied in order to utilize the testimony of an expert witness?
- What are the five basic methods of impeaching a witness?
- Describe three ways in which expert witness’s opinions and conclusions may be biased.
- Name five categories of subjects about which a lay witness may testify.
- Why would you not want to attempt to impeach every witness’s testimony?
- What are five reasons why a witness may not tell the truth?
- What is the definition of a crime involving dishonesty or false statements?
- Name the four forms of evidence permitted to prove the trait of character relating to untruthfulness.
- Why are a witness’s biases allowed to discredit his or her testimony without the cross-examiner being required to prove that the witness is not credible, has contradicted his or herself, has bad character, or make an inconsistent statement?
- Name the four elements of witness capacity and an example of how each could aid in the impeachment of a witness.