What are some positive and negative consequences of trade? Related to trade, what are the main principles of economic liberalism and mercantilism? Please, discuss.
2. According to Snarrs, what are some aspects of the values dilemma? Also, what are some foreign policy considerations related to trade? Please, discuss.
Textbook is Globalization and Trade (Snarr & Snarr—Ch. 6) & Global Poverty and Inequality (Snarr & Snarr – Ch. 8)
- While I encourage you to bring in knowledge from other classes, outside readings and personal experiences, you are required to use the class textbook(s) as primary source(s) of information for your responses/replies.
- Your responses should be substantive and demonstrate critical thinking about the assigned subject matter.
- You are not allowed to use quotations. Use paraphrasing instead and make sure to provide in-text citations, which should include the last name of the author(s), year of publication, and page number(s).
- You are required to provide in-text citations and references in the APA writing format in all discussions.