As an entrepreneur, you want to start a business. You know that the first step is to consider drafting a business plan proposal to organize all of your ideas. For this assignment, you will submit a business plan for your imaginary business. For research purposes, you can choose any state for the location of your business. You are creating your business based on biblical principles, which should be integrated throughout your plan.
Your business plan must include the following:
1. Introduction of the proposed business;
2. Description and explanation of the type of business entity that is best for your business;
3. Description of the specific steps needed to be followed to successfully and legally start the business;
4. A draft of a valid contract with a vendor, supplier, customer, etc. that illustrates all elements of a contract and takes into consideration some of the topics discussed in the contract chapters;
5. Description of possible ethical considerations for your business, including any social responsibility plans or attitudes that your business will embrace;
6. Description of a possible disagreement that could be encountered among the partners, or investors and shareholders, or other stakeholders in the business; and
7. Illustration of the various ways the disagreement could be resolved (referring back to the formal documents, such as the articles of incorporation or the partnership agreement).
This paper must be 1,500–2,100 words, double-spaced, Times New Roman font or similar, structured in APA form. Your analysis must be supported by at least 3 scholarly sources other than the Melvin textbook. Sources must be cited in current APA format.
Submit the Business Plan Paper by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Friday of Module/Week 8.