I’m trying to learn for my Psychology class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Submit final draft of the paper. This paper is worth 150 point and will be graded using the following rubric. The paper should be 7-10 pages in length.
- Paragraph 1 – Introduction: Briefly describe the movie and the character you selected. (10 pts)
- Paragraph 2 – Cognitive Development & School: Describe this character’s cognitive development using Piaget’s Cognitive Stage of Formal Development and you knowledge of other school related issues such as bullying, achievement, career development, etc. citing specific examples from the movie to support your statements. (25 pts)
- Paragraph 3 – Identity & Self-Esteem: Discuss this character’s identity development using Erikson’s & Marcia’s Theories. Describe the character’s self-esteem and the contributing factors, citing specific examples from the movie to support your statements. (25 pts)
- Paragraph 4 – Family Relations: Explain how this character’s family and home life can be understood by using Baumrind’s Parenting Styles and Bronfenbrenner’s ecological model, citing specific examples from the movie to support your statements (25 pts)
- Paragraph 5 – Peer Relations: Describe this character’s social development, including friends, fitting in, romantic relationships, and how his/her social relationships contribute to their emotional health, citing specific examples from the movie to support your statements (25 pts)
- Paragraph 6 – Problems of Adolescence: What are some of the problems of adolescence that this character deals related to sexuality, drugs, alcohol, criminal behavior, etc- what are the contributing factors & how does the character deal with these problems-cite specific examples from the movie to support your statements (25 pts)
- Paragraph 7 – Conclusion: What are your concluding thoughts about this character ? What could have made this character’s life different ? What predictions can you make about this character as an emerging adult ? Support your statements with information you learned in this course (10 pts)
- Grammar & Organization (5 pts)