Help me study for my Environmental Science class. I’m stuck and don’t understand.
Oil Spill Bioremeditation Laboratory
[WLO: 3] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4]
Prior to beginning work on this assignment, read the Oil Spill Bioremediation investigation manual. This lab will enable you to simulate the bioremediation of a marine oil spill.
Take the required photos and complete all parts of the lab assignment (calculations, data tables, etc.). Use the Lab Worksheet as a resource to complete the Lab Report Template. Transfer any answers and visual elements from the Lab Worksheet into the Lab Report Template. You will submit the Lab Report Template through Waypoint in the classroom.
Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Before you begin the assignment, read the Oil Spill Bioremediation investigation manual; you may also wish to review the video, SCI207 – The Scientific Method.
- Complete all activities using materials in your kit, augmented by additional materials that you will supply. Photograph the setup following these instructions:
- When taking lab photos, you need to include in each image a strip of paper with your name and the date clearly written on it.
- Use the Lab Worksheet as a resource to complete the Lab Report Template.
- Must use at least two credible sources outside of the textbook and lab manual.