I’m trying to learn for my Nursing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
The purpose of this reflection is for learners to learn about legal and ethical competencies in the workplace.
This reflection enables the student to meet the following course outcome:
- CO 5: Summarize legal, ethical, and professional competencies utilized by nursing leadership. (PO 6)
- Answer post due by Wednesday 11:59 p.m. MT in Week 5.
- Two replies to classmates and/or instructor due by Sunday 11:59 p.m. MT at the end of Week 5.
- Reflection is an activity that involves your deep thought into your own experiences related to the concepts of the week. Answers should be detailed.
- Use the rubric on this page as you compose your answers.
- Scholarly sources are NOT required for this reflection.
Reflect on your current knowledge of the Nurse Practice Act in your state or review your acts, rules, and regulations by going to the National Council of State Boards of Nursing at https://www.ncsbn.org/npa.htm (Links to an external site.)
- How familiar are you with your state’s Nurse Practice Act?
- What did you learn that you didn’t know before today?
- How does this knowledge assist you as a leader or manager?