Criminal Justice Policy Issue
This journal article review addresses a criminal justice policy issue of interest for your Final Paper. This week, you will submit a written assignment that formally presents the journal article with your summation of the discussion from Week Two. You will submit your formal journal article review for grading by Day 7 this week.
Formal Report: The majority of your review should be focused on your analysis of the journal article. In your formal report:
- Summarize the journal article.
- Identify the key findings and issues as presented by the authors of the journal article.
- Summarize the recommendations of the authors.
- Summarize the discussions with your peers from your Week Two discussion, “Criminal Justice Policy Issue”
- Analyze the article as it applies to the criminal justice policy issue. (This should be the main focus of your paper.)
Your journal article review must:
- Be three to five double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site..
- Include a separate title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Use at least two scholarly sources in addition to the course text and in addition to the newspaper articles being evaluated.
- Document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Include a separate references page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the Grading Rubric (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.