I’m working on a Powerpoint question and need guidance to help me study.
For this assignment, create a PowerPoint presentation that is suitable to deliver to parents to assist their children with language and literacy development at home. Include the following information:
- Develop an introductory letter to parents that invites and encourages their attendance at your meeting at school to discuss ways to support their children’s language and literacy development at home.
- Develop a PowerPoint presentation that involves the following components:
- An introduction that expresses the importance of language and literacy development at home for their children.
- Strategies to support their children’s language and literacy development at home.
- Communication methods between parents and their children’s teachers to reinforce new instructional material involving language and literacy development presented at school.
- Strategies to reinforce their children’s language and literacy development when difficulties are experienced with reading, writing, and spoken language.
- Develop a brief meeting evaluation form for parents to complete.
Incorporate appropriate animations, transitions, and graphics as well as “speaker notes” for each slide. The speaker notes may be comprised of brief paragraphs or bulleted lists.
Support your presentation with at least three scholarly resources. In addition to these specified resources, other appropriate scholarly resources may be included.
Length: 12-15 slides (with a separate reference slide)
Notes Length: 150-200 words for each slide
Be sure to include citations for quotations and paraphrases with references in APA format and style where appropriate. Save the file as PPT with the correct course code information. Upload the completed assignment in the Activities area of the course.