I’m trying to study for my Computer Science course and I need some help to understand this question.
2. Watch the lesson video (below). Create the lesson4.html file and recreate what I do in the video. Your report should include screenshots of your code and website with an accompanying write-up demonstrating your understanding of the material. When you do your screenshot of the web site, please include the address bar. Your address should start with http://localhost/lesson4.html. If you are opening this up via the file system, that is not using the webserver to display the webpage.
Here is a list of items that I should see in your write up. You are not limited to these areas.
- URLs and testing in the VM. C-drive vs http
- Tables (table, tr, td, th, and caption tags)
- CSS Zengarden
- CSS inline (style tag)
- CSS embedded (style tag in the head section)
Go to www.csszengarden.com and pick out a particular design that you like and discuss it.
4. Pick out three of the following style properties and incorporate it into your webpage. (Again explain and demonstrate your usage):
◦font-size, font-style, font-weight,◦line-height, text-align, text-decoration, text-shadow, text-indent
Note: If you need more resources to help you, please use w3schools.com