Watch the video. To advance the science of forensics, well-constructed research studies must be carried out to prove the validity of testing methods.
- What do you think of convictions based upon ungrounded science?
- For a research study to be valid is usually contains over 2000 test subjects. What research standards should be used to prove the validity of courtroom approved forensic evidence?
Forensic science and wide inconsistencies(Links to an external site.)
- Does this article change your opinions on what science should be permissible?
- Should we allow for new examination methods or only use tried a true technology?
- Defend your opinion and explain why you made the decision you did.