Question 1😀 : Please correlate and Mention how the course will help a network engineer in job ? . 250 words . No plagarism . Point- wise , Use networking and course technical terms.
Course title – Information Systems Infrastructure
Course Description : This is an advanced course covering information systems infrastructure. The areas covered
include architecture, operating platforms, database systems, data storage, networking, wired
and wireless transmission, e-commerce, cloud computing, virtual servers, and mobile
Course Objective : Examine how business utilizes telecommunications networks and information systems
Analyze the design and uses of information technology infrastructure.
Evaluate the advantages and disadvantages of competing solutions.
Examine the knowledge needed to design and implement a comprehensive information
system for an organization.
Illustrate and discuss current advances in IT infrastructure.
Question 2😀 : Please correlate and Mention how the course will help a network engineer in job ? . 250 words . No plagarism . Point- wise , Use networking and course technical terms .
Course title – Management Information Systems
Course Description : The design of computer-based information systems to increase organizational effectiveness and efficiency in the development and implementation of organizational strategy and the control and evaluation of organizational activities. Attention is devoted to decision support systems that support empowerment of individuals in agile organizations.
Course Objective :
- Analyze the roles of information systems in an organization.
- Analyze different types of information systems and how they process data.
- Analyze data, text, and document management as well as their impacts on performance.
- Analyze the impact of business networks and wireless broadband networks on businesses and organizations.
- Analyze the functions and financial values of IT security.
- Discuss e-business strategies and e-commerce operations.
- Analyze the growing role of mobile computing technologies in the business world.
- Analyze how businesses are using online communities and social networking services.
- Analyze companies’ need for enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Analyze how companies use data mining, predictive analytics, dashboards, scorecards, and other reporting and visualization tools in the management of information.
- Analyze major types of outsourcing, reasons for outsourcing, and the risks and benefits.