I’m trying to study for my Business course and I need some help to understand this question.
Select ONE Web-based application and ONE Mobile application you have used recently for your work or to perform a professional task. Be sure to summarize the purpose of each application. (two-three page)
- Analyze this experience by using Nielsen’s heuristics, Shneiderman’s golden rules, and other design principles.
- What aspects of the experience met these characteristics?
- Which did not?
- What factors were most noticeably different between the two application experiences?
- Consider next a recent experience in which you had at least one serious difficulty navigation an application, mobile or Web, due to the user interface.
- Why was it is a challenge?
- What recommend actions would you take to improve it if in the role as developer?
- Conclude by sharing your perspective on the value of designing for the user experience in the sequence of tasks associated with systems development.
Prepare your document in the form of a summary report including both a title page and page for references if used in the document. You will submit this work through Turn It In.