I’m working on a Writing exercise and need support.
For this assignment, you will complete the first essay of the scenario-based case study. The essay will be a one- to two-page narrative focusing on arguments that support what the authors discuss in Chapters 1 and 3, as well as other research that you conduct related to these concepts.
- Include a title page.
- In your introduction paragraph, provide a good overview of what you will discuss.
- Include a section header and discussion for each of the concepts below:
- distinguish the chemical elements that contributed to the fire,
- recognize measurements to understand the behavior of the fire,
- describe if enthalpy was a contributing factor in fire growth,
- define concepts and terms new to you, and
- discuss these concepts based on the scenario, the “Points-to-Ponder – Building on the Scenario”, and textbook information from chapter 1 and 3. Also, include tangible arguments about the concepts.
Use APA guidelines, and summarize your response. To supplement your discussion and support your conclusions, you should use information from the CSU Online Library from reputable, reliable sources, such as journal articles, case studies, scholarly papers, and other sources that you feel are pertinent. All sources used, including the textbook, must be referenced; paraphrased and quoted material must have accompanying citations following APA guidelines. You must include at least three sources, including your textbook.