This week you will draft several sections of your research proposal. This draft should be 3 – 4 pages in length and include a minimum of five resources (it will be used as the foundation for the entire proposal in unit 9).
- Select a topic from the list.
- Retrieve the research proposal template
- Resource: Research Proposal Example
Complete the following sections for your research proposal:
- Title page: Follow APA formatting for the title page.
- Introduction: present your topic, a problem statement, and some general information about your topic.
- Review of Literature: Summarize at least five relevant/related research studies relating to your chosen topic.
- Variables: Give a brief description of your independent variable and dependent variable.
- Hypothesis: Provide the specific hypothesis statement which includes the independent and dependent variable.
- References: You must include correctly-formatted APA in-text citations in the body of your proposal, and a matching reference list in appropriate APA form.