The tax treatments of Australian small businesses in Taxation Law
You should assume that the Australian small business is also a resident for taxation purpose.
Your research should cover the following aspects:
1. What is the definition of small business in taxation law?
2. What are the tax treatments for income from businesses for small businesses?
3. What are the tax treatments for income from properties for small businesses?
4. What are the tax treatments for offsets and deductions for small businesses?
5. What are the other tax concessions for small businesses?
Note: You will need to refer to case law and legislation to answer this question adequately.
Also please provide at least 3 references