I’m studying for my Business class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Students will be expected to post their first initial discussion board posting by Friday of each week. Discussion posts will be graded and late submissions will be assigned a late penalty in accordance with the late penalty policy found in the syllabus. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Students are expected to post their responses to peers by Tuesday. NOTE: All submission posting times are based on midnight Central Time.
Discuss what you will be taking away from the course as if you and other consultants are all comparing notes on your experiences researching and learning about the legal and ethical issues. Describe at least 3 main points that you will take away from the course, and how you could apply them to places you have worked or are currently working at.
Summative Discussion Board
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, address the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did the discussion debates help you advance your considerations of the topics within this course?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
Responses to Other Students: Respond to at least 2 of your fellow classmates with at least a 100-word reply about his or her Primary Task Response regarding items you found to be compelling and enlightening. To help you with your discussion, please consider the following questions:
- What did you learn from your classmate’s posting?
- What additional questions do you have after reading the posting?
- What clarification do you need regarding the posting?
- What differences or similarities do you see between your posting and other classmates’ postings?