I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
The boys and girls club is what I am doing my Ethnography
The following are the best practices in preparing your final paper:
- Cover Page – Include who you prepared the paper for, who prepared it, and the date.
- Table of Content – List the main ideas and section of your paper and the pages in which they are located. The illustrations should be included separately.
- Introduction – Use a header on your paper. This will indicate you are introducing your paper.The purpose of an introduction or opening:
- Introduce the subject and why the subject is important.
- Preview the main ideas and the order in which they will be covered.
- Establish a tone of the document.
Include in the introduction a reason for the audience to read the paper. Also, include an overview of what you are going to cover in your paper and the importance of the material. (This should include or introduce the questions you are asked to answer on each assignment.)
- Body of Your Report – Use a header titled with the name of your project. Example: “The Development of Hotel X – A World Class Resort”. Then, proceed to break out the main ideas. State the main ideas, state major points in each idea, and provide evidence. Break out each main idea you will use in the body of your paper. Show some type of division like separate sections that are labeled; separate groups of paragraphs; or headers. You would include the information you found during your research and investigation.
- Summary and Conclusion – Summarizing is similar to paraphrasing but presents the gist of the material in fewer words than the original. An effective summary identifies the main ideas and major support points from the body of your report. Minor details are left out. Summarize the benefits of the ideas and how they effect the tourism industry.
- References – Use the citation format as specified in the Syllabus.
- Use visual communication to further clarify and support the written part of your report: Example graphs, diagrams, photographs, flowcharts, maps, drawings, animation, video clips, pictograms, tables, and Gantt charts.
- Papers must be between 6 to 8 pages in length (this would be roughly 1 page per area included in the report), 12 point font, Times New Roman double-spaced. Include a cover page, table of contents, introduction, body(include several headings to break your paper down into sections) of the report, conclusion, and references.
- Even though this is not a scientific-type writing assignment, and is mostly creative in nature, references are still very important.
- At least five authoritative, outside references from the text are required at journal articles, interviews (zoom/Webex), books, (anonymous authors or web pages are not acceptable). These should be listed on the last page titled References.
- Appropriate in-text citations are required per APA