Can you help me understand this Political Science question?
Analyze the international theory of realism. What are the tenants of classical and neorealism? How is realism different from other international theories such as liberalism, constructivism, and Marxism? What are some of the criticisms of realism? How do other theories criticize realism? Are these criticisms valid or not? Are the claims of realism supported or undermined by the record of important events in the history of international politics (Give specific examples)? Does any other theory explain the world better than realism? Why or why not? Discuss.
- Your essay should be 4-5 pages in length double spaced (not including work cited).
- You should use at least 2 outside sources
- Include a work cited page.
- The textbook should be cited at least once in your essay.
- Use a standard font and margin spacing (Times New Roman, Calibri).
- Your header should be single spaced, include your full name, student ID number, and class.
- Include a title.
- Be sure to cite when you quote or paraphrase.
- Your paper should be written in a clear and concise manner. If your grammar or phrasing distracts from your work you will be marked down.
- You may use internal citations, footnotes, or endnotes.
- Please use a professional style of citation
- Be sure to