A significant thought or finding is not a blurb or quote, but should convey a summary of an issue or issues.
Issues/concepts/ideas to consider in your investigation may include but not be limited to:
1. Does mobile really mean anytime access?
2. Does mobile really mean anyplace access?
3. Which services are more amenable to mobile/ubiquitous deployment?
4. How much mobile technology time is spent in healthcare service/product consumption?
5. Are there conditions that are more amenable to mobile/ubiquitous deployment?
6. Does anytime/anyplace access measure up in terms of outcomes?
7. What fraction of mobile/ubiquitous services and products are devoted to preventive efforts?
8. What fraction of mobile ubiquitous services and products are devoted to monitoring and ongoing care?