Demonstrate your knowledge of each outcome. Responses for each item should be 2-3 sentences in length.
- Develop a working definition of technology and technological change applying the lens of interdisciplinary social science.
- Identify the changing patterns of social interaction and groupings in multiple settings including family, home, work, and leisure.
- Analyze the impact of the changing technological context on relationships and social lives to enhance learning, communication, decision-making, and privacy.
- Compare the choices and decisions that different contemporary societies face concerning technological development, technological equity, economics, and the environment.
- Investigate policy solutions to address individual and social pathologies associated with emerging trends.