I don’t know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
You will create a project using the requirements outlined below. You may use your own place of business (preferred) or an existing business that will allow you to perform these exercises. Answers such as “Yes” or “No” are not sufficient to respond to these questions.This project should be supported by both the textbook and peer reviewed research that addresses relevant systems analysis and design.Scholarly research should exist performed within the last few years that develop timely and appropriate procedures for an information systems analysis and design.In addition, your project should follow the general steps you learned within the textbook and your mini case assignments.This includes appropriate business requirements methods, appropriate systems analysis and associated diagrams, and appropriate systems design and associated diagrams.
Final Project – Mandatory Requirements
1.Planning Phase (Chapters 1-4)
- Create an entire SDLC process that will bring added value to a business.
- Identify the project—what is it supposed to do?
- Determine the methodology to be used; describe, in detail, why you chose this methodology
- Define/determine business requirements and describe the techniques you will use to gather this information
- Work breakdown structure that details the project
- Analysis Phase (Chapters 5-8)
- Appropriate supporting frameworks and models
- Describe how this project will bring added value to the business. This should be in the form of an actual presentation outline, such as one would read while doing a Power Point presentation to the Board
- Determine who the key players are
- Describe any known or possible issues that might arise as to why the project will not be approved
- Along with the outline, justify, support, and develop a minimum of 5 different and unique analysis diagrams that use appropriate UML syntax.In other words, 5 diagrams of the same type is insufficient to show the entire analysis process.Select 5 different diagrams from the following options:
- Use cases and use case descriptions
- Activity diagrams
- CRC cards with your use cases
- Class diagrams
- Entity relationship diagrams for any necessary databases
- Object diagrams
- Sequence diagrams
- Decision Trees
- Functional Decomposition Diagram
- State machine diagrams
- Communication diagrams
- Design Phase(Chapters 9-11)
- Determine the hardware and software requirements
- Design your information system with a minimum of 2 diagrams and/or graphical user interfaces.You can choose from the following diagrams:
- Implementation Phase (Chapters 12 & 13)
- Describe how the system is to be implemented; Phased? Turn key? Mirrored? Parallel?
i.Will the existing infrastructure support the project?
ii.Is new hardware required?
iii.Is new software required?
i.A front-end UI proto-type (the back-end code is not necessary)
iii.Infrastructure diagram / hardware / data center / network model
Describe why the implementation you chose is the best for this project.