I’m studying for my Writing class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
Strategies for Research Writing
This discussion forum examines and expands on how to research a topic and write about it.
Your participation in the discussion forum, including:
- A response to the initial question(s) below (Monday or Tuesday)
Responses to at least two other students’ posts (Tuesday or Wednesday)
Post a response to the discussion board.
Respond to the following questions and, if it’s relevant, include your own personal experience:
- How is a research paper different from other papers you have written recently?
- Which step in writing a research paper do you anticipate will be most challenging for you? Why?
- What strategies will you use to write a strong research paper?
Read and respond to other students’ posts.
Read other students’ posts and respond to at least two of them. In addition to other comments you may have, address the following in your response posts:
- What did you learn from the author’s observations and goals? Can you offer additional advice?
Use your personal experience, if it’s relevant, to support or debate at least two other students’ posts. If differences of opinion occur, debate the issues professionally and provide examples to support opinions.
8 points Completion of at least one paragraph (5 sentences minimum)
8 points Content and relevance to the topic
8 points Grammar, spelling, and sentence structure
6 points (3 points each for first 2) Response to classmates
30 points Possible
Note: I deduct 10% for late submissions