Explain the event from a sociological perspective. Use sociological vocabulary correctly and thoroughly in your analysis and address the following questions:
- How and why was the event sociologically interesting?
- In what social context did the event occur?
- How many people were affected by the event? Are there trends in shared characteristics of the people affected by this event or similar events?
must be 8-10 pages long. Cite at least six scholarly sources to support your assertions and strengthen your arguments, at least one of which is not provided in, or linked from, the course. For this assignment, a credible source is defined as:
- A scholarly or peer-reviewed journal article
- A newspaper article
- A government-based website or publication
Which sociological theory best explains this event?