1. Watch (or rewatch) one of the below movies.
- The Big Short 2015
- Margin Call 2011
- Boiler Room 2000
- Other People’s Money 1991
- It’s a Wonderful Life 1946
- A Beautiful Mind 2001
- Trading Places 1983
- The Pursuit of Happyness 2006
- Cast Away 2000
- The Force Awakens 2015
2. Write a 100-word essay describing a microeconomic concept in the movie.
- State one economic concept found in the movie and explain how the concept is illustrated in the movie.
- Do not merely summarize the movie plot.
- Use proper spelling and grammar.
- Do not use first person.
3. Submit the essay to this assignment.
- Text Entry Submission Format:
- Movie: [state movie name]
- Economic concept: [state economic concept, e.g. supply and demand, elasticity, Nash equilibrium, etc.]
- Essay [100 words]
- Cite sources