Upload your answer as doc. or docx file.
Answer from your textbook, Chapter 15:
chapter 15 textbook: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fmAgWCnhQhYh0KT68…
- Assignment 11, p. (Parts B and C only), question is uploaded below
- Make sure to label your answer clearly so I know when you are answering each question.
There is no minimum or maximum length for your answer. But you are asked to think critically about a more complex fact pattern than the short assignment.
Here, you are putting into practice all the skills you acquired in this course. You will:
(1) read the assignment faces and legal authority
(2) prepare the blueprint/outline of the specific elements in the law
(3) bulletpoint the specific facts that relate to each of those elements
You are graded not on having a eloquent narrative. Instead, it is your ability to identify the key issues and disregarding background or insignificant facts. So your answer can be written in a short-hand bulletpoint outline.
To commit arson, a person must:
here he did intent, as a witness testified to hearing him say…..
2- burn, damage …
here it did burn ….