- If you could instantly acquire one of the 10 characteristics of servant leaders, identified by Spears (2002), which one would it be and why?
- Check anything APA at Purdue Online Writing Lab
- APA is always double space, no more no less.
- The title page must have a header and page number. Center of title page has the title of the assignment, your name, and college name. NO MORE!
- Don’t forget the References page. If you list a reference, it must also appear as an in-text citation and visa versa. 9. Never use Works Cited on the References page. Use the word References.
- Refrain from using the following phrases when writing an academic paper: “I believe” “In my opinion” “I think” “I”. The reason you use references is so you can write about what has been researched, this information has validity.
- If an assignment refers to a particular theory and states the author, you must cite the author in your paper and also list on the References page.
You should submit
- Submit your response in two or three double-spaced paragraphs.
- Cite your sources where applicable, use APA style