The topic is: Scientific Revelation.
The purpose of this paper is to develop an argument on a specific topic and provide persuasive support for your thesis using strong reasons and clear evidence. The topic should be one of interest to you, and within the broad framework of the areas covered in this course. A formal research paper will follow certain grammatical conventions not found in less formal writing styles, such as reaction papers, film reviews, etc. Suggestions for topics will be provided. Audience: an academic audience and all others interested in the topic
Purpose : develop an argument and provide persuasive support for your thesis using strong reasons and clear evidence.
Length: 12-15 typed pages, (see general instructions above)
Format : APA Style
Students will prepare an academic oral presentation based on their research paper, and will attend all other students’ presentations. See ATTENDANCE section, above.
8 –10 minutes (no more, no less)
Minimum of 3 sources cited in the spoken speech and the written outline Formal outline: typed, full sentence, correct format, complete bibliography 6-8 PowerPoint slides presentation
Appropriate topic choice, narrowed for time and interest of audience
- Increased depth in organizational details: introduction, conclusion and main points; good use of transitions and patterns
- Spoken citations: credit given properly, well integrated into speech
- PowerPoint visual aid: clear, prepared, presented well, adheres to in-class guidelines
- Delivery: vocal quality, eye contact, posture, gestures, appearance, fluency, language use, and flow Assessment:
- Oral Communication Rubric Speech Topic: Your research paper serves as the basis for this oral assignment.
I have uploaded the Annotated bibliography that you have done.
Please follow the requirements and avoid plagiarism.