THE ARTICLE IS ATTACHED BELOW
PLEASE FOLLOW THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY
– summarize the rationale/background, method, and results,
– critically evaluate it (i.e., quality of methods, significance of results, importance of the results)
– relate it to at least one idea or finding that we talked or read about in class. Part of the challenge is to do all of these within the allowed space – so you will have to be succinct. So don’t spend too much space describing the methods: summarize; don’t describe every detail. Stick to the main points, plus any specifics that you plan to critique.
1) Provide full citations for the article and any other source you use, including class readings. These should be in a section at the end with the heading ‘References.” Use APA, MLA, or Nature format.
2) No quotes. Remember, you’re turning it in to TurnItIn. Be careful not to accidentally quote a source. That can and does lead to very unhappy situations. Practice safe sentences: paraphrase!