Description: You will reflect on the relationship between psychology and Christianity as you currently perceive it.
Purpose: In this course, you will encounter different ways that people perceive the relationship between psychological science and Christian faith. Often, students launch into course content without thinking about the topic. The purpose of this reflection paper is to allow you to think about the relationship between these two disciplines before discussing how others have approached the topic.
1. The task is to reflect on the relationship between psychology and Christian faith.
2. You might consider the following ideas:
· Whether truth can be found in either/both;
· Whether one is more important and why;
· How psychology is viewed by your church;
· Whether they should mix with each other; and/or
· How your experience has led you to this position.
3. Make sure that your reflection demonstrates critical thinking; it must not simply be a collection of personal stories.
4. No citations are necessary for this reflection, but feel free to incorporate Scripture.
· At least 2 pages, double-spaced.
· Times New Roman, 12 point font, 1” margins.
· First person is allowed for this assignment.