I’m stuck on a Business question and need an explanation.
Reflect on the assigned readings ( ATTACHED PPT ) for the week. Learning Objectives
- Explain the role of strategy in a firm’s quest for competitive advantage.
- Define competitive advantage, sustainable competitive advantage, competitive disadvantage, and competitive parity.
- Assess the relationship between stakeholder strategy and sustainable competitive advantage.
- Conduct a stakeholder impact analysis.
- Explain the Analysis, Formulation, Implementation (AFI) Strategy Framework.
Identify what you thought was the most important concept(s), method(s), term(s), and/or any other thing that you felt was worthy of your understanding.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- The text discusses strategic trade-offs that are different between Walmart and Nordstrom even though they are in the same industry. Think of another industry that you know fairly well and select two firms there that also have made very different choices for these trade-offs. Describe some of the differences between these firms. What type of trade-off decisions have these firms made?
Respond to the post of at least two peers, using 100 words minimum each.
[Your initial post should be based upon the assigned reading for the week, so the textbook should be a source listed in your reference section and cited within the body of the text. Other sources are not required but feel free to use them if they aid in your discussion].
[Your initial post should be at least 450+ words and in APA format (including Times New Roman with font size 12 and double spaced). Post the actual body of your paper in the discussion thread then attach a Word version of the paper for APA review]
[Your initial posting should be completed by Thursday at 11:59 p.m. EST. All peer replies must be completed by Sunday at 11:59 p.m. EST]
[Your post must be substantive and demonstrate insight gained from the course material. A peer response such as “I agree with her,” or “I liked what he said about that” is not considered substantive and will not be counted for course credit. A blank post just to review other submissions will not be tolerated]