Read the law review articles listed in the reading assignment.
Answer the following questions based on the information you learned after reading the articles:
- What types of misconduct can be committed, and how does it affect a defendant’s right to a fair trial?
- What are the functions of the prosecutor and defense attorney?
- Under what circumstances might prosecutors engage in misconduct?
- What remedies have the courts found for attorney misconduct that occurs during a criminal prosecution?
DELIVERABLE LENGTH: 2-3 pages
APA format for references. At least 3 are needed.
This is the reading assignment thing :
- Fry, T. (2012). PROSECUTORIAL TRAINING WHEELS: GINSBURG’S CONNICK V. THOMPSON DISSENT AND THE TRAINING IMPERATIVE. Journal Of Criminal Law & Criminology, 102(4), 1275.
- Hardy v. Cross, (565 U.S. ____, 132 S. Ct. 1626; 182 L. Ed. 2d 224 (2011)
- UNITED STATES v. RUIZ: certiorari to the United States court of appeals for the ninth circuit. (2009). Supreme Court Cases: The Twenty-first Century (2000 – Present), 1.
Champion and Hartley, Chapters 3 and 4