I don’t know how to handle this Engineering question and need guidance.
Reflect on the assigned readings for the week. Respond to the following prompts: “What do I feel are the most important aspects of my learning in the chapters this week?” and “What about this learning was really worthy of my time and understanding?” Then explain how important it is in society or business.
Also, provide a graduate-level response to each of the following questions:
- Several years ago, the U.S. Congress canceled funding for the development of a battery-powered electric vehicle. Do you think that was a good decision? Can you imagine what the pros and cons were?
- Assume that you are working for a computer manufacturer as a software engineer and that you are told abruptly that your project will be canceled within 4 weeks. List the questions that you would have for management. After absorbing the shock, what would you do?
Identify two projects in which you have been involved recently.
- Describe each project briefly.
- Suggest criteria that may have been used to identify the start of the termination phase of each project.
- Give two examples of activities that were performed poorly during the termination phase of either project, and suggest measures that might have been taken to improve the situation.