Provide an analysis of a policy using the policy analysis framework presented in Chapter 5 of the Chapin text and materials presented in the class. Make sure the policy chosen is specific and is funded. If policy is not funded then you will not recieve credit for this paper. Please do not use any featured policy analysis found the Chapin text.
Chapin’s Framework for Policy Analysis:
1. Cover Page
3. Introduction to your policy/narrative
4. Section titled: Background context
5. Section titled: Understanding the social problem/Need
6. Section titled: Policy Analysis
7. Section titled: Policy Development
Your paper should be between 6 and 14 pages and will consist of an APA style research paper, using the above outline. Please include your name on the paper, and a running head. Paper will be graded for content, as well as grammar and punctuation.
Please provide a turn it in report. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to reach out