I don’t understand this Writing question and need help to study.
In this writing assignment, you apply the writing process to write a Process Analysis.
Write a 400-word process analysis, addressing how to do or make something or how something is done or made. Here is a video that might help:
How to Write a Process Analysis Essay (Links to an external site.)
Find your topic. Here are some Possible topics:http://grammar.about.com/od/developingessays/a/topicsprocanal.htm (Links to an external site.)
It should be something that is familiar.
- Use an to format your paper in APA style.
- Brainstorm steps: Actions, Reasons, Warnings.
- Use an Introduction with a thesis statement Present each step in a distinct paragraph.
- Use creative transitions: Avoid first, second, next, etc..
- Include a conclusion.
- Edit your work with Grammarly.
- When you have completed the assignment, save a copy for yourself in an easily accessible place and submit a copy to your instructor using the dropbox.
20% Improvement over the previous essay in grammar, spelling, and sentence structure
20% APA-style margins and paragraphs; heading; APA-style title page
20% Creative transitions without excessive repetition
20% Completion of essay with length 400 words ±10%