Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
Note: There are 2 parts to this assignment.
Discuss methods for making recommendations to mitigate the critical infrastructure (CI) challenges you have uncovered during your research this term.
- What do you believe provides a strong foundation for creating useful recommendations related to CI? Consider relevance, acceptability, resource allowances or constraints, timeliness, salience, clarity, larger strategy, and so forth. If someone were making recommendations to you personally, what qualities might it take for you to be persuaded to employ these?
- Share with your peers at least 2 fully detailed recommendations that you will make in your Key Assignment. Because your peers will not necessarily know everything about your specific network and sector, explain the rationale for each recommendation, and what outcome you foresee each one having to mitigate or overcome the challenges that you are targeting.
Responses to Other Students: Provide candid, useful, and respectful feedback to at least 3 peers regarding the recommendations they propose. Ask questions for clarity and offer useful resources as well, if appropriate.
Summative Discussion Board
Review and reflect on the knowledge you have gained from this course. Based on your review and reflection, write at least 3 paragraphs on the following:
- What were the most compelling topics learned in this course?
- How did participating in discussions help your understanding of the subject matter? Is anything still unclear that could be clarified?
- What approaches could have yielded additional valuable information?
- The main post should include at least 1 reference to research sources, and all sources should be cited using APA format.