I’m studying and need help with a Physics question to help me learn.
As part of the pre-lab, please submit a draft of your report that has
- Heading: (same as shown in attachment)
- Tables (labeled but without data)
- Figures (of experimental setup, equipment)
- Questions (your answer to pre-lab questions)
- Describe the equivalent capacitance of capacitors connected in series (show your steps)
- Describe the physical quantity that is the same (constant) for capacitors connected in series.
- Describe the equivalent capacitors of capacitors connected in parallel (show your steps).
- Describe the physical quantity that is the same (constant) for capacitors connected in parallel.
- State Kirchoff’s rules. (Do they apply to network of capacitors?)