I don’t understand this Social Science question and need help to study.
In this activity, you will practice creating a research question using the flowcharts provided. Be sure you include each of the areas of importance below in your flowchart. (Note: you may choose any of the labels from each set below.)
- Narrowed topic / Topic / What is your topic?
- Questioning / Problem / What is the problem you want to address?
- Hypothesis / Wondering / What do you want to know?
- Research Question
- Use the flowchart templates provided.
Areas of Importance
- Includes each of the areas of importance.
Specifically, the following rubric criteria must be addressed:
- Complete the flowcharts.
- Address each of the areas of importance.