Unit 1 Assignment
Understanding the history and basics of criminal investigation is the first step to understanding the more complex topics to come. Create a 3-slide PowerPoint® presentation addressing the following topics. Be sure to follow APA format and style and use at least one reliable resource.
- Define criminal investigation and list all of the elements of criminal investigation.
- Define and describe jurisdiction and its importance.
- Describe three or more attributes of a successful investigator.
- Your 3-slide requirement is excluding your introduction and reference slides.
- Use one basic slide design and layout.
- Limit slides to between 6 and 8 lines of content.
- Use bullets for your main points.
- Use speaker notes to fully explain what is being discussed in the bullet points as though you are presenting to an audience.