Post your initial response to one of the two topics below.
Reflect on a lesson you would like to teach to a friend or family member.
- Determine the level of your learning objectives using Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Construct three learning objectives containing appropriate active verbs.
- Identify a possible teaching strategy for each of your objectives.
- Indicate how you plan to measure each objective.
You have been assigned to teach a class using gaming, in which 75% of the students are from a particular ethnic group (you decide the content area, class size, and ethnic group).
- Choose the topic and take into account the ethnic group’s special needs.
- Describe your approach
- Include details regarding the assumed characteristics of the ethnic group.
- Identify the:
- Tools or technology,
- Resources needed for developing the instructional gaming material.