this paper focus on policy development and needs to respond to the following items:
1. List five policies or policy issues aIDressed by governments discussed in your readings for the week. Again, you must provide the author and page number after the policy.
2. Describe in detail one issue or policy in 1-2 paragraphs, explaining why you chose this one to discuss. Why is it important?
3. List all of the possible the stakeholders within this policy/policy issue and discuss in detail at least four of the stakeholders and their relationship with the policy.
4. Finally, describe the instruments used and the role of the agencies/ bureaucracy in the implementation process.
1) Heineman, R.A., Bluhm, W.T., Peterson, S.A., & Kearny, E.N. (2001). The World of the Policy Analyst. 3rd ed. New York: Chatham House Publishers, Seven Bridges Press, LLC.
2)Pal, L.A. (2010). Beyond Policy Analysis: Public Issue Management in Turbulent Times. 4th ed. Toronto, Ontario, Canada: Nelson.