Assignment 3: Project Execution, Control, & Closure Proposal
Your Project Sponsor has approved your project proposal and has asked you to come up with a proposal for the execution, control, and closure for the project.
For this assignment, you will provide a four page paper, in which you must:
- Provide a brief summary of your chosen project.
- Identify and discuss your project’s greatest challenges (at least three) and provide a recommendation for addressing each of the challenges.
- Examine how you manage your project performance via Earned Value Management (EVM). Identify at least three key EVM metrics you will use for your project.
- Discuss your plan to properly close your project when it is over.
- Use at least three (3) academic resources for this assignment. These resources should be related to your chosen project and the content provided in Assignment 3. Note: Wikipedia and other websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Analyze the key concepts, processes, and components of project management.
- Develop a process for managing & controlling a project.
- Develop a process for measuring the progress of a project in order to determine its effectiveness.
- Develop a process for coordinating project closure and determining the project’s effectiveness