Please show work and formula.

Please show work and formula. I am studying for a test. Thank you I will upvote. Peter’s Audio has a yield to maturity on its debt of 7.8 percent, a cost of common stock of 12.4 percent, and a cost of preferred stock of 8 percent. The firm has 105,000 shares of common stock outstanding at a market price of $22 a share. There are 25,000 shares of preferred stock outstanding at a market price of $45 a share. The bond issue has a total face value of $1.5 million and sells at 98 percent of face value. If the tax rate is 34 percent, what is the weighted average cost of capital?

Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount

Posted in Uncategorized

Please show work and formula.

Please show work and formula. I am studying for a test. Thank you I will upvote.

There is a 20 percent probability the economy will boom, 70 percent probability it will be normal, and a 10 percent probability of a recession. Stock A will return 18 percent in a boom, 11 percent in a normal economy, and lose 10 percent in a recession. Stock B will return 9 percent in boom, 7 percent in a normal economy, and 4 percent in a recession. What is the expected return and variance of a portfolio which is invested 40 percent in Stock A and 60 percent in Stock B?

Place this order or similar order and get an amazing discount. USE Discount code “GET20” for 20% discount

Posted in Uncategorized