I’m stuck on a Computer Science question and need an explanation.
The readings this week discusses broad context of risk and investigative forensics. Part of risk management is to understand when things go wrong, we need to be able to investigate and report our findings to management. Using this research, or other research you have uncovered discuss in detail how risk and investigate techniques could work to help the organization. ERM helps to protect an organization before an attack, where as forensics investigate technique will help us after an attack – so lets discus both this week.
Please make your initial post and two response posts substantive. A substantive post will do at least TWO of the following:
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, an article from the UC Library) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic.
At least one scholarly source should be used in the initial discussion thread. Be sure to use information from your readings and other sources from the UC Library. Use proper citations and references in your post.