This is a Philosophy Assignment
Write a 700- to 1,050-word essay examining five ethical decisions you made recently. Do not feel pressured to disclose deeply personal situations; you can use the types of ethical decisions that come up in everyday life.
Provide the following information for each ethical decision:
- A brief description of the cause or situation surrounding the need to make a decision.
- A description of how you came to make the decision you did.
- Identify which ethical theory best fit your decision-making process at the time.
- List the values reflected in the decision you made.
- Now that you have studied ethics, would you have used a different ethical theory to make that decision?
Conclude with your essay by answering the following general questions:
- Is there one ethical theory that you seem to follow most of the time?
- Why do you think this is?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.