1. Select one of the following terrorist organizations: KKK or The Black Panther Party.
2. Go to scholar.google.com and search for that group.
3. Filter your results to show only those works published within the past year.
4. Select five articles that interest you the most, and read them thoroughly. (You will most likely need to retrieve the articles from EBSCO host.)
5. In a well-written paper, provide the following for EACH article:
o The complete reference for the article according to the APA style guide.
o Explain the problem the author of the article addresses.
o Explain how the author deals with the problem (the author’s methodology).
o Explain the conclusions the author reaches in the article.
- Of the five articles you used for Part A , select three that share a common theme discussed in the first nine chapters of the textbook: Nacos, B. L. (2016). Terrorism and counterterrorism, (5th ed.). Boston, MA: Routledge.ISBN: 9780205005802
- In a well-written paper, provide the following for EACH article:
- A description of the theme as our textbook discusses it.
- What the articles you have selected say about the theme. Where do they agree? Where do they disagree?
- Now that you have reviewed at least four sources on this theme (our textbook and the three articles), what is your perspective?