Using the financial statements from your selected health care organization in Assignment 1, develop a financial plan for the next three (3) years.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Suggest the financial ratio that most financial analysts would use to evaluate the financial condition of the company. Provide support for your rationale.
- Speculate on the organization’s ability to meet its financial obligations as they come due. Provide support for your rationale.
- Based on your ratio analysis, determine whether the profitability trends are favorable or unfavorable and explain your rationale.
- Using financial ratio analysis, predict whether or not the company will be viable in five (5) years based on its performance over the past three (3) years. Provide support for your prediction.
- Use at least two (2) quality academic resources. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Evaluate the financial statements and the financial position of health care institutions.
- Describe the overall planning process and the key components of the financial plan.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in health financial management.
- Write clearly and concisely about health financial management using proper writing mechanics.