I’m studying and need help with a Biology question to help me learn.
After watching this week’s lecture video on Misconceptions About Science (Links to an external site.), we are going to spend some thinking about environmental literacy. The National Science Foundation’s Advisory Committee for Environmental Research and Education says that “creating a scientifically informed citizenry requires a concerted, systematic approach to environmental education.”
- Do you agree with this statement from the National Science Foundation?
- Do you think environmental education should focus on increasing just environmental knowledge alone? Or do you think attitudes and behaviors are just as important to focus on?
- Please explain your thoughts, and draw on your personal feelings and experiences.
- 10 points total
- Write to the prompts, outlined above
- 200 minimum words total
- Complete sentences
- Proper spelling and grammar
- No late uploads/emails accepted